- ImageTexter as a Tumblr-bot - produces one per day, from a headline or random wikipedia article, or trending twitter topic, or picks one from that list? finds a photo from those terms, grabs text from somewhere related, and generates a text-image.
- processing.js recipe for pmwiki
charngconversion (simpler than Rita).
- well, with js-integration, no need to convert.
- start using in my web sketches
- did so, I guess....
- text kaleidoscope
- see also Text
- Now that I’ve got single-character output, and gif-making working, can “replicate” something like http://wigflip.com/minifesto/
- lexical particle streamers
- from a point-source: see http://www.logolalia.com/processing/thisisthelove/
- that’s “obviously” (to me anyway, perhaps not really) from an example of particle streams by Schiffman, only using text
- so it seems I am indeed treading on well-tread territory
- would be nice to see some color
- would like to see the source be varying -- that is, point-source does not render the same word each time.
- ascii-fied text
- similar to some things in ImageTexter (that horrible name)
See my pinterest board “Letters in Sequences [0..n]” for ideas
From late Jan-Feb 2014, I’m participated in the MOOC Introduction to Computational Arts: Processing
The MOOC was a great introduction to working with Processing.
- week two https://gist.github.com/MichaelPaulukonis/8928579
- week three https://gist.github.com/MichaelPaulukonis/9086104
- week four https://gist.github.com/MichaelPaulukonis/9223885
- final project http://openprocessing.org/sketch/137582